CSR at AllClear
At AllClear we are committed to working in partnership with charities and community organisations to tackle key social and environmental issues. We also encourage our employees to get involved in local fundraising activities. Our Corporate Social Responsibility programme is tangible, practical and “fits” with the ethos of the business; this ensures it is widely adopted and supported across the whole Company.
AllClear actively supports and encourages our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region. Here are some of the charities we continue to support through various fundraising activities:
- Cancer Research.
- Red Nose Day.
- Children in Need.
- British Heart Foundation.
- MacMillan Cancer Support.
- Saint Francis Hospice.
- The Royal Marsden cancer campaign in memory of Jill Fisher.
- The Willow Foundation.
So far, we have raised over £100,000 for both the Royal Marsden and The Willow Foundation charities.
We also had 2 teams taking part in Race the Sun in June 2016. It’s a fantastic challenge for teams of 4 in the Brecon Beacons. The charity event is organised by Action for Charity who have been running the Action Medical Research Race the Sun challenge for 10 years. AllClear has paid £4,000 to enter and we are hoping to raise more through a Just Giving page and local fundraising activities.
AllClear recognises and understands the importance of protecting the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to minimising the impact that running our business has on the environment and we encourage our employees and suppliers to do the same.
We are aware that our business activities result in various environmental impacts and will comply with all relevant legislative, regulatory and other environmental requirements in order to act in a socially responsible manner. We will strive to continuously improve our environmental performance.
AllClear aims, among other things, to:
- Minimise the generation of waste and implement/promote recycling.
- Inform and encourage employees to act in an environmentally responsible manner and provide training where necessary.
- Encourage feedback from employees on improvements and feed these into our policy.
- Use E-payslips which will result in reducing our carbon footprint, print and postal costs.
- Launch a Cycle to Work Scheme, in order that employees can tax efficiently purchase bicycles for cycling to work.