Reporting to:Insurance Director
Marketing Analyst – Gibraltar based
Reporting to: Insurance Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a fast-growing multi-national business operation which provides travel insurance in the UK, Europe and Australia predominantly for the over 50’s and/or customers who require cover for pre-existing medical conditions.
Marketing analyst who understands performance marketing and the importance of data-driven decision making. This role is based within the performance marketing team to help find insights/opportunities based on the data from different marketing channels.
Responsible for conversion setup/tracking, ROI analysis and reporting automation across multiple paid channels.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies. Analyse marketing metrics to gauge pricing and identify cause and effect relationships
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and collaborate with marketing department to develop appropriate sales strategies
- Provide standard reporting packs to track marketing performance while illustrating data with graph trends and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable.
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing and analyse in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand.
- Locate trends in the existing customer database and recommend CRM actions by identifying most profitable segments and assisting campaigns.
- Gather information on competitors, conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Attend company meetings to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Head of Marketing, deputy Head of Marketing, Insurance Director, CRO manager, CRM manager, IT team, brand and communication manager, compliance manager, agencies, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Previous experience as a marketing analyst
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask well
- Experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results a plus.
- Knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS, SAS and similar programs (Python, SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, R, etc.), MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint and general databases
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Energetic, initiating actions
- Robust and pragmatic
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
37.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
How to apply:
Please apply by clicking on the button below and filling out our online application form.